Amirali wins the Zweifach Student Travel Award
March 3, 2022
Dr. Jain is presenting our lab’s Vein-Chip at American Venous Forum Meeting in Orlando
February 25, 2022
Jim bags the AHA Pre-doctoral Fellowship
December 16, 2021
Chris Chaftari published in TAMU Explorations Journal
December 10, 2021
- The Bioinsyst team gained valuable insights and had fun at MPS World Summit
- Dr. Jain wins a multi-agency grant
- Amirali wins the Zweifach Student Travel Award
- Jim wins the American Heart Association Predoctoral Fellowship!
- Chris Chaftari’s paper is published in Explorations Journal
- Jim presented his work at the MPS World Summit
- Tanmay is shortlisted for the “Elaine W. Raines Early Career Investigator Award” by the American Heart Association!
- Jim’s vascularized pancreas is one of five winners of the BME Art in Science Contest!
- Dr. Jain was selected as AHA-ATVB Kenneth Brinkhous Prize Finalist
- Fresh talent joins BioinSyst..Jason, Ankit, Stuti, and Sanjeevani…Welcome to the lab!!
- Nav passes his final exam!
- Dr. Saha’s paper is published in Science Advances!
- Dr. Jain receives the 2021 Dean of Engineering Excellence Award!
- Nav is awarded an Association of Former Students Distinguished Graduate Student Award!
- Brandon’s paper is published in Lab on a Chip!
- Our SCD chips are recently showcased by ABC in a primetime feature!
- Dr. Jain receives an adjunct professorship at Department of Cardiovascular Sciences at the Houston Methodist Hospital
- Jim’s review paper is published in Advanced Functional Matierals
- Tanmay’s paper is published in Bioengineering & Translational Medicine
- Nav’s paper is published in Small
- Patent Awarded! METHODS, SYSTEMS, AND COMPOSITIONS FOR DETERMINING BLOOD CLOT FORMATION, AND USES THEREOF
- Dr. Jain wins an NSF CAREER Award!
- Dr. Saha’s paper is published in Blood Advances
- Dr. Jain is interviewed by ISTH and discusses our new OvCa-Chip
- Dr. Jain gives an invited virtual talk on the role of the endothelium in COVID-19
- Dr. Jain presented a plenary talk at AHA as a Kenneth M. Brinkhous Early Career Investigator Finalist
- Biswajit wins the MIC picture of the month!
- David’s paper is published in Scientific Reports!
- Danny is awarded an NSF Gradute Research Fellowship!
- Ecem is admitted to TAMU’s BMEN M.S. Program with a Diversity Fellowship!
- Karli successfully defends her Ph.D.!
- Dr. Jain and Nav present at NAVBO 2019
- BioinSyst Presents at BMES 2019!
- Amirali, Karli, Tanmay, Dr. Saha and Dr. Jain present at the 2019 Gulf Coast Vascular Research Consortium, Houston Methodist Research Institute, Houston
- The BioinSyst lab shines at the 3rd Annual Biomedical Engineering Research Symposium
- James Tronolone joins the lab.
- Tanmay and Dr. Jain present at the XXVII Congress and 65th Annual Scientific and Standard Meeting organized by the International Society of Thrombosis and Hemostatsis (ISTH)
- Tanmay’s paper is published in Lab on a Chip!
- Dr. Jain presents at the Nature Engineering Biology for Medicine Conference
- Ecem Simay Kilic, Ritika Bhattacharjee, and Teshan Fernando join the lab!
- David Luna successfully defends his Master’s Thesis!
- Justin, Tanmay, and Dr. Jain present at BMES 2017!
- Amirali, Nav, and Tanmay present at the Microscopy and Imaging Center Open House. Tanmay and Nav bag the 2nd and 3rd prize, respectively!
- David, Karli, Nav, and Tanmay present at the annual BMEN Graduate Symposium
- Nav, David, and Dr. Jain present at the 64th Annual Scientific and Standardization Commitee
- Katherine Nguyen, Piyashi Biswas, Priyanka Krishna, Rishi Suresh, and Travis Pyle join BioinSyst!
- BioinSyst presents at the 2018 Gulf Coast Vascular Research Consortium
- Dr. Saha joins the group as a post-doctoral fellow!
- Amirali Selahi joins BioinSyst as a Graduate Research Assistant
- Nav and Dr. Jain publish in Current Opinions in Biomedical Engineering
- Sakshi Kulkarni and Wahibah Hannan join the lab
- Dr. Jain gives an invited talk at the Earl Davie Symposium
- Dr. Jain attends the NIH-Hemostasis and Thrombosis (HT) study section review panel meeting at Washington DC
- Nav, Karli, and Pravnav attend BMES 2017
- BioinSyst presents at the 2017 BMEN Graduate Symposium
- Jun Ma and Tanmay Mathur join the lab as Graduate Research Assistants
- Dr. Jain is invited to speak at Biorheology Subcommittee Sessions, International Society of Thrombosis and Hemostasis (IASTH) Annual Meeting, Berlin
- Karli Gold joins BioinSyst
- Pravnav Gadangi joins the lab
- Dr. Jain presented an invited seminar at Department of Gynecologic Oncology and Reproductive Medicine, Division of Surgery, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston
- Dr. Jain presented an invited seminar at Department of Surgery, Baylor Scott and White Health Center, Temple, TX, USA
- Dr. Jain presented an invited seminar at Clinical Science & Translational Research (CST*R) Grand Rounds, Texas A&M College of Medicine, College Station
- Dr. Jain presented an invited seminar at Institute of Biosciences and Technology, Texas A&M Health Science Center, Houston
- David Luna and Navaneeth Pandian join BioinSyst!
- Dr. Jain presented an invited seminar at Division of Transfusion Medicine & Coagulation, Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston, TX, USA
- Dr. Jain presented an invited seminar at Division of Hematology Oncology, University of Texas Southwestern Children’s Medical Center, Dallas, TX, USA
- Dr. Jain presented an invited seminar at Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA
- Dr. Jain presented an invited seminar at Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston, TX, USA
- Dr. Jain presented an invited seminar at Department of Biomedical Engineering, University of Houston, TX, USA
- Dr. Jain presented an invited seminar at Department of Medical Physiology, College of Medicine, Texas A&M Health Science Center, College Station, TX, USA
- Justin Bui and Richa Patel join BioinSyst!